Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- WHY SRI SHANKARA COLONY?
Jagadguru Sri Shankara Colony, conceptualized by Mr.T.V.Varadarajan for community living, influenced by the teaching of JagadGuru “Adi Shankara” wanted to promote ancient culture to suit modern needs by promoting our culture and tradition, wherein all spiritually inclined people re-live their past with friends and relatives by celebrating his happiness together with all residents in the colony as a one family.
Apart from this a gated community for a peaceful,pollution free, healthy living for carefree child like spirit exploring or indulging in one’s hobbies ,waking up to nature,spiritual chants,togetherness.
Celebrate Life with family and friends. A great gift to Parents who are burdened with loneliness because of their children settled abroad or residing far away due to their work.
Invest in Sri Shankara Colony Projects-An exclusive colony for the Spiritually inclined, which is both economic and environment friendly and which is located at Hosur(Referred to as Little England) for its climate, in the High Growth Corridor of Chennai-Bangalore and enjoy the benefit of best returns and community living and where “Dwelling is by Inspiration”
Promoted by Mr.T.V.Varadarajan,Founder & CEO,Mob : (0) 9845012158
- PROJECT LOCATION:
Jagadguru Sri shankara Colony,
Krishnagiri District,Tamil Nadu
- DISTANCE REFERENCE:
- From Vidhana Soudha,Bangalore 45 kms
- Infosys(Electronic City) 30 kms
- TVS Factory 12 kms
- Hosur Bus Stop 10 kms
- Hosur Railway Station 8 kms
- Mathigiri Junction 6 kms
- Special Economic Zone 3 kms
- Nalanda International Public School 1 km
- ROUTE MAP:
1.Bangalore Via Attibele,TVS, Mathigere Junction,Royokotta Road, Nalanda International Public School, Shankara Colony.
- Bangalore Via Attibele, Ashok Leyland, Hosur Railway Station-Denkanikota Road, Mathigere Junction,Kelamangala-Royokotta Road, Nalanda International Public School,Beside Energy Point-Indial Oil Petrol Bunk, Achettipalli Road- Shankara Colony.
Registration in Tamil Nadu. Hosur is the border town for Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Andhrapradesh. People here speak in all three languages, and more than 10000 industries attracts labour force from all the three states, wherein one a single day more than 5 lakh footfalls are generated. More than 5 lakh job vacancies are there to be filled up in different segments.
- Phase 1 & Phase 2 Approved by DTCP vide 106/2010. Phase 3 & 4 approved by Local Planning Authority
- Ample space for Park,herbal gardens, jogging track, temple,gau shaala, community hall,veda paata shaala etc
- 45 Feet Main Road and 30 Feet Cross Roads.
- Drainage and Sewage system
- underground Drinking Water system with water supply input valve at each site (borewell and Cauvery Water of Hogenekal Project-under comission)
- CCTV Surveillance with 24/7 Security with Fully compounded
- Over Head Tank With One Lakh litres Water Capacity.
- Single Ownership and hassle free registration, as clear titles and documents with legal opinion and HDFC Bank Loan Facility.
- Ready to construct sites.
- Promotes our culture and tradition by creating the right ambience for the youngsters to attach to their roots.
- Parents Paradise
- Exclusive Electric Transformer to the Colony situated with in the layout
- APPROVAL BODY:
A DTCP Approved project vide 106/2010 and Government of Tamil Nadu Approved Project
- WHAT ARE THE SITE DIMENSIONS:
30x50, 40x60, 30x60, 50x80 sq.ft
- WHAT ARE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SITES:
AROUND 312 SITES IN DTCP APPROVED AREA, AND 200 Local Planning Authority approved plots as Phase-3 and Phase-4
- WHAT ARE THE DIRECTION OF SITES:
East or West Facing Sites
- WHAT IS THE PRICE:
We are offering at just Rs.975 /Sq.Ft (land and development charges) plus Rs.100/- per sq.ft(towards Security Deposit Refundable after 10 years) East or Corner Plots 10% and 15% extra on the base price AVAIL 10%.DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKINGSOF 5 OR MORE
- WHAT IS THE UNIQUE SELLING POINT(USP)
- Proposed 3300 Acres Special Economic Zone just 3 Kms away from Project.
- Nalanda International Public School in the neighbourhood on the same road as the Project.
- TVS factory-12 kms away.
- Farm Fresh Vegetables grown in the neighbourhood.
- Commercial space for different amenities is reserved inside the Project
- Regular Upkeep of the project even after sale of plot for 10 years or Formation of Shankara Colony Residents Welfare Association, whichever is earlier.
- Vendor’s association with the project for life time
- Rendering other services like contruction,upkeep,rental options,maintenance,at additional cost.
- Partnership of Residents in running the Community and Upkeep by the formation of Shankara Colony Residents Welfare Association .
- Community living in the safety and security.
- Each and every plot is already connected with Waterline and Underground Sewage line and are ready to construct plots
- Lot of satsang activities like Pravachans,Music and dance,Bhajans,Spiritual tours,Health tours etc will be arranged.
Space provided for
- Badminton Court
- Common Kitchen
- Tree avenues
- Jogging track
- Park-Children’s Area and Seniors Area
- Veda Paata Shaala
- Community Hall
Hosur lies in the 'Golden V' (Coimbatore-Hosur-Chennai) of Tamil Nadu, an area that government of Tamil Nadu promotes as an industrial area. Hosur is all set to become a municipal corporation soon.
The collectorate has completed a comprehensive study of the Hosur belt and suggested, among other things,software technology park, a floriculture park, a special economic zone(SEZ) and the development of massive commercial and residential area. The union Ministry of Commerce has approved the development of the multi-product, 2800-acre SEZ in Krishnagiri district near Hosur.
Given its proximity to Bangalore's Electronics City, Hosur sees enormous potential to woo IT companies from across the border.The Hosur area is already home to the manufacturing facilities of several leading industrial houses in the country, including the Tatas, the Birlas, the Hindujas, the TVS group, the Murugappa group, Ashok Leyland, and several MNCs. The state Industrial Promotions Corporation of Tamil Nadu (SIPCOT) has developed one of the largest industrial complexes in the country in Hosur, over an area of 1370 acres. It is home to over 500 large, medium are as diverse as automobiles, cigarettes, watches, jewellery, abrasives, knitting needles, and much more.
In addition, the Electronic Corporation of Tamil Nadu (ELCOT), along with the Confederation of Indian Industry(CII) will shortly commission a study on how Hosur can be transformed into an IT/ITES (IT-Enabled Services) hotspot. The Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) plans of setting up a park at Hosur.
- BANK LOAN:
HDFC BANK LOAN FACILITY IS ALSO AVAILABLE UPTO RS.560/- PER SQ.FT.for purchasing site, Upto Rs.1650/- per sq.ft for construction, and upto Rs.2210/- per sq.ft as combo loan.
On you submitting the address proof, i.d proof, form-16, last 6 months bank pass sheet, 3 years I.T returns(if business is your occupation),Last 3 months Pay slips, we can process the loan from HDFC LTD,HOSUR Branch.On they verifying your records, will send you a mail.When the same is forwarded, we will co-ordinate and fix the date of registration to match your preferred date of registration and will take up the responsibility to handover the original mortgaged document to the banker and to get acknowledged copy on behalf of you and the same shall be arranged to be delivered or couriered.
- IS THERE A CLUB HOUSE AND WHAT ARE THE OTHER FACILITIES
As the intention is to promote our culture instead of a modern concept like Club House, we have planned social activity in the form of Community Hall, Library, Open Kitchen, 15% or land for parks with herbal gardens and fruit bearing trees and avenue plantation etc, jogging track for health conscious residents has been planned. However, we plan to construct Apartments if there is atleast 25 bookings which will include an exclusive swimming pool and a gym for the residents of this apartment block.
But Life time membership from other Clubs nearby could be arranged on specific request.
- WHEN DO I GET A CONFIRMED ALLOTMENT?
As soon as Rs.100/- per sq.ft is paid in favour of Sri Shankara Colony, a Site allotment letter will be issued and within a period of 45 days from the date of Site allotment the execution of Sale deed will be done, on receipt of all Payments.
PAYMENT STRUCTURE DESIGNED TO REMIT OVER A PERIOD OF 45-60 DAYS.
- CAN I MAKE 100% PAYMENT? WHAT WILL BE MY BENEFIT?
Yes, you can and you get straight away discount of 15% on base price one one shot payment and registration on the same day(if it is a working day) on submitting address proof,i.d proof and 2 pass port size photos with d.d in favour of LAKSHMI JOINT VENTURE
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
On Cancellation, within 3 days of blocking the plot, and even before site visit, the amount will be fully refunded. But on cancellation after this period within the 30 days of booking , Rs.25000/- will be deducted as processing charges and the same shall be adjusted if on a future date the client decides to invest in our Project.
- WILL THERE BE A VALIDITY PERIOD FOR THE PRICE LIST?
Yes, the Offered Price is valid only for 15 days from the date of enquiry.
- IS THE TITLE OF THE PROPERTY CLEAR?
Very Clear. Single Owner Mr.T.V.Varadarajan who himself will execute the Sale Deed until and unless out of Station.
- WHEN WILL BE THE PROJECT READY FOR REGISTRATION?
200 + sites have already been registered and The Project is complete in all respects with Water Source,Electricity,Underground Sewage and Drainage, Registration and Immediate Possession can be done on Execution of Sale Deed and payment remittance
- WHAT ARE THE AGREEMENTS THAT NEED TO BE SIGNED?
Sale cum Development agreement on booking the Site with Rs.100/- per sq.ft if it is direct purchase, and if it is through bank loan , then by paying the own contribution amount (Final price-Bank Loan Price of Rs.560/- per sq.ft) except Registration charges.
On the date of registration a Sale Agreement between the company and the client to the guideline value is to be signed. For all other costs various bills as development charges,Maintenance charges etc will be issued.
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF REGISTRATION?
The client has to submit the Xerox copy of pan card, Aadhar Card, I.D Proof and Address Proof at the time of booking the plot. The originals of the same has to be carried on the date of registration and registration cost as cash has to be carried to complete the process of registration before which the land ,development and maintenance deposit cost has to be cleared in our books.
- IS THERE ANY ADDITIONAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID?
No other costs apart from the costs mentioned above.
- WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF WATER?
The Colony has its own good source of water with the installation of three borewell points whose water is stored in 1 lakh litre water capacity overhead tank which is connected to all sites, apart from this Village panchayat water from to neighbouring villages is also there, and the Government connects each house with the proposed Hogenekal Integrated Cauvery water after constructing a house.
- WHAT IS THE ARRANGEMENT FOR TRANSPORT FACILITY?
The Colony has tie up with local taxi operators and auto drivers association who will have their stands at the entrance for the residents. Apart from these,
Bangalore Majestic(KEMPEGOWDA BUS STOP)Or From K.R Circle
All Buses which goes to Hosur. Alight at Hosur Bus Stop
Take Govt Bus: 4 ,12,20,44,51 or pvt buses SMR/ VMS/BHARATHI ALIGHT AT AGGONDAPALLI
1KM FROM AGONDAPALLI IS shankara colony project.
Also Bus No.13, 4 times in a day, twice in morning and twice in evening during school hours from Hosur Bus Stop to Achettipalli Stop, where the Shankara Colony Project is located.All buses from Hosur Bus Stop moves through Hosur Railway Station.
Also from Attibele (Karnataka border ) all buses which goes to Kelamangalam (every 30 min), alight at Aggondapalli
- Trains to Hosur are Puducherry,Kochuveli,Nagercoil,Bangalore, Tirunelveli,Ernakulam, Tuticorn,Mailaduthurai,Yeshwanthpur,Ypr-Tpj,Lokmanyatilak,Mysore,Coimbatore,Chalukya,Ypr-Cannanore,Kongu Express to name a few.
- Hosur depends on Bangalore for Air travel facilities and it takes approximately 4 Hours to reach the Bangalore international airport by Taxi or private vehicle during peak hours (6am to 11 am and 4 pm to 9 pm), otherwise it takes 2 hours to reach there.Additionally, There is a Hanger at Hosur and not an airport. As said, a Hanger with maintenance facility will naturally have a run-way and that is there in Hosur. If you own an aircraft, then you can use this facility.
- IS THERE ANY TIE UP WITH HOSPITALS ?
The commercial space if being offered to some doctors or hospitals for starting clinics for basic health care. Apart from this on emergencies an ambulance from the nearest Hospital will be attached to handle emergencies, a Phama Stores attached with 24x7 help Centre is also proposed by the Hospital which will house a Resident Nurse for first aid.
- WHAT IS THE SECURITY?
A safe proposition for Investment, expect atleast 12% returns after 5 years.A branded Security Organisation will be recruited forverseeing the security of the colony with cctv surveillances
- WHAT HELP IS GIVEN FOR MAINTENANCE?
The village ambience and surrounded by villages on both the sides gives manpower for housekeeping and other services. Maintenance Staff of respective contractors whom the Association recruits will be housed at the admin block of the Site Office to oversee and rectify any problems.
- IS THERE ANY READY HOUSES OR VILLAS?
Also we take immense pleasure to inform that from the FY 2015-2016, we have entered into construction, and are commencing the construction of Shankara Clusters, as such each 1050 sq.ft built up area(whose undivided share is 900 sq.ft will cost around Rs.30 lacs per unit.(Flat with modular kitchen will cost Rs.32 lacs)Book Now to reside here.
- IS THERE ANY IDEA OF FUTURE CONSTRUCTION FACILITIES?
We intend to bring about Shankara Apartments (Only if 25 bookings with token advance is made)with 2BHK FLATS costing Rs.35 lacs. Pay a token advance of Rs.2 lacs to block your flat, and the balance could be remitted in easy equated emi’s of 3 lacs per month during two years from the date of blocking. The keys to the flat will be handed over on the 28th month from the date of blocking.(T&C Apply)
Children’s park area
Look forward to your decision to invest here.
Apart from this if the client employs any contractor for constructing their house after finalising the plan, in their absence weekly reports on progress of work could be given through our Site Office Staff, or rental accommodation could be provided for them to physically supervise their house contruction.
- PROCEDURE TO ENROL FOR SITE VISIT?
An enquiry form on the website is available wherein all the details in the form is to be filled with request for site visit with date and timings and the number of people who wish to travel after going through all the details on the website.
Site visits are arranged from Hosur Railway Station or from our Head Office at Jayanagar 9th Block or from Bangalore Railway Station or Majestic or from Silk Board.
- CAN THE COMPANY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF MAINTAINING AND GENERATING INCOME UNTIL THE OWNER DECIDES TO RESIDE?
Yes, the company can undertake at additional Cost.
- WHAT IS THE RECREATION PROSPECTS?
Events / Festivals in Hosur
All important festivals are celebrated with much pomp and show in Hosur. Festivals in Hosur provide yet another reason to celebrate “Life” to the natives.
Pongal: One of the most awaited events in Hosur and all over the state, Pongal is celebrated with great passion and vigor. The term Pongal signifies sweet dish of rice which is eaten on the day of the festival. Jaggery, Cardamom and cashew nuts are also included in this dish for the celebration. The local people dedicate this dish to God Surya or The Sun God. It is one of the most imperative and well known festivals held in the month of mid January every year.
Ekadasi Festival: One of the most important festivals of the town, Ekadasi Festival is celebrated on the eleventh day of every lunar fortnight. The Vrishchika Ekadasi has a special importance with the people of the town. A highlight of this festival is the commemorative plaque for Gajarajan Kesavan.
Saraswathy Pooja: Saraswathy Pooja is held in the last three days of the Navaratri festival as the last three days are especially meant for Goddess Saraswathy. The preparations of Kathakali, Kalaripayattu and Krishnanattam etc. usually begin on this day. Hence this eve is celebrated with great passion.
Tamil New Year: It is a wonderful festival and local people celebrate this festival in the month of April in Hosur. This festival is also known as Puthandu or Chithirai Tiru-naal.
Aadi Perukku: It is the festival of River and is celebrated on the 18th day of the Tamil month of Adi. It is one of the most prominent festivals of the city and it is a wonderful experience to be a part of these festivities in Hosur.
Places to visit and things to do in Hosur
Although a busy industrial town Krishnagiri district of Tamil Nadu, Hosur's plentiful greenery and year round pleasant weather can be considered as an ideal tourist gateway. The presence of rock paintings and carvings in Hosur signify Hosur as a part of Mysore Kingdom. Till date there are historical remains in Hosur are considered to be important Hosur attractions for travellers. A trip to the following places will reincarnate your religious souls and take you back to Hosur's history.
- Chandra Choodeswarar Temple and
- Rajaji Memorial
As already said earlier, nature is at its best in Hosur, one of the most splendid natural wonder. i.e., Hogenakal Falls on the Kaveri River and surrounded by splendid hills give rise to a perfect setting to unwind and rejuvenate.
Man-made attractions in Hosur are equally stunning spots and therefore need to be included in your travel itinerary. They are:
- Kelevarapalli Dam and
- Chandira Choodeswarar Temple
Week EndGetaways are Bangalore,Salem,Mysore,Krishnagiri,Nandi Hills,Vellore with lot of parks, malls,palaces, nature views,hills,temples,fantasy parks and resorts
- WHY INVEST IN HOSUR?
Investing in a home is one of the most important decisions in one’s lifetime and we would like to congratulate you on having taken the first step in that direction.
Why buy a home near Bangalore?
According to a recent report by AT Kearney*, Bangalore has been named as one of India’s fastest growing cities. 400 out of the leading Fortune 500 companies worldwide have their presence in the city. Factors fuelling Bangalore’s growth:-
- IT – the city today accounts for 40% of India’s software exports and much of its real estate demand is driven by fast-growing, aspiring middle-class. And this trend is expected to continue.
- Bangalore’s new found status as the Start-up capital of India is driving demand for the residential segment due to the inflow of funds & manpower
- Migration from other metropolitan cities & a projection of nearly 500,000 new jobs to be created by 2025 ensures a sustained demand for housing
- Rapid development in infrastructure - major corridors that connect to Southern cities, six lane elevated express highways, metro rail expansion and more will continue to drive demand.Proposed Connectivity of metro from K.R.Puram to Silk Board to avoid traffic congestion.
And as Bangalore is already having 13000 people per sq.km density of population, to avoid the traffic congestion or to experience the nature’s bounty ,it is advisable to look out for options near Bangalore, where your reside here and work at Bangalore.
. Hosur is a good option as it has the same climatic conditions but and free from pollution. It is well connected by road, rail with almost all banks having its branches on the main roads. Hosur Railway station road is referred as Denkanikota Road and has shopping centres, banks, police station,customs,hospitals,hotels,theatre,schools etc. Lot of Cab service like Fast track and private operators and autos are available, and our colony is also attached with a fleet of 5 vehicles which could be used at cost.Farm fresh fruits and vegetables are grown nearby.Flowers are in plenty. Lot of tourist destinations are well connected. Internet,Dth operators and mobile signals are thorough, with Wi-Fi Facility.
- Online Navigation:
Also to navigate our project, click on the below link
To see the actual site photo
To know about flats,
KNOW OUR EXISTING CLIENTS
Also link to our facebook account
Shankara Colony Varadarajan on facebook account
- LEGAL OPINION:
We have obtained the legal opinion from the famous law firm of Sri Vidya Bhaskar, of Hosur, Sri.Shivashankar of Hosur. And since it is a bank loan approved project, the bank legal opinion has been obtained before sanction from them from Sri Raj Vivekanand, Hosur.
- WHY SHOULD I PAY MAINTENANCE DEPOSIT
Rs.100/- per sq.ft is collected towards 10 year maintenance of the project, which is fully refundable after 10 years.This has to be paid in favour of Sri Shankara Colony for which an acknowledgement will be given, which when presented after 10 years will enable you to take the re fund.This is collected to maintain the roads, parks, temple, security,street lights,gau shaala etc.By paying this your site is safe-we ensure there is no trespassing.Also the colony looks neat and the activity of common amenities is taken care off. Later when Shankara Colony Residents Welfare Association is formed, the terms and conditions of the Committee will prevail upon the investors through their elected representatives.